Taking a class, going to a conference or reading great books can be helpful but, let’s be honest. After a few days, the excitement wears off… you fall back into your old ways. It’s hard to do it alone and you struggle to work through the real stuff that training doesn’t really address. Working with a coach takes over where conferences, training and books leave off by keeping you motivated, accountable and focused on your own unique situations.
So, why not have your own coach? If you’re a lifelong learner, then you’ll appreciate having time carved out of your schedule to work on what’s going on with you right now.
The Coach’s Coach
As a long time coach in the agile industry myself, I know that crap you have to deal with as a consultant and coach. Sometimes you get lucky, work comes easily and your customers are great! But, it’s not always that easy. Sometimes you hit the snooze so many times wishing you didn’t have to work today. I know that feeling! It sucks!
In the first session, we will determine how we want to craft future sessions by reviewing the following stages to building your own personal leadership roadmap and professional goal:
- Discovery and clear definition of your goals and aspirations
- Working agreements to guide us as we work together
- Development of a career roadmap
- Growth Roadmaps and energizing action plans to ensure your progress towards your goals as they grow and evolve
- Optional recommendations for reading materials and assessments to enhance our time together
- Expert guidance on specific life and work events as they arise
Who should start: You are committed to your goals and just need some accountability to keep moving forward and occasionally call you on your bullshit. You are also someone that appreciates sarcasm, colorful language and being real. If you steer away from movies with foul language, we’re probably not a good match.
What to Expect: We are going to meet a couple times a month to really dig in about what’s going on right now. Bringing the problems in YOUR world to each call helps you tackle them immediately. We’ll build a roadmap and set goals together so we can work on developing your own personal leadership style that feels natural and really brings out the real you.
How to get started: Not everyone clicks to make a great team. Let’s get to know each other first and determine if we are a good team to work together.
Ready to start investing in your own professional development?
|3 Month Package||$425 USD per month||Save $75 when paid in full |
|6 Month Package||$400 USD per month||Save $200 when paid in full |
Each package includes:
- Two 45 minute calls per month or one 90 minute call per month (preferred video conference)
- Unlimited email communication between sessions
- Short unscheduled calls less than 10 minutes each
- Unlimited text messages
- Option to continue monthly for $375 at the end of the initial package
Solopreneur and Entrepreneur Consulting
More to come on a new 3 part workshop series to help you get that kick in the ass you need to get moving on your business!
Want to get a sneak peek? Schedule a preview!